The student news site of Tri-City Christian School

The Eagle Flyer

Noah Curry: Knocks it out of the park

Chloe Ryan, Student Life Editor

Devoted to the game of baseball since age four, senior and captain Noah Curry (‘17) has committed himself to 15 years of baseball. This hardworking player has developed strategy, technique, and essential leadership qualities. Already competing in league, Curry intends to drive his team to victory.

Serving as team captain, Curry combines his Christian-like character with his sportsmanship on the field. Curry is incredibly enthusiastic about making an impact in each individual player’s life and playing.

“I try to be a reflection of Christ through my leadership,” Curry said. “I contribute hard work and intend to be the heart of the team through my speech and conduct. [I am] hoping to reflect this year’s school verse.”

Every sport is bound to contribute some memories to the season. Curry takes his memory way back to freshman year, as his friendships continue to grow from previous seasons.

“It was a solid year with the seniors my freshman year,” Curry said. “They are like brothers to me.”

Curry also had successful plays his past seasons that remain a classic memory. His achievements greatly inspire him to keep improving his way to the top.

“My one hitter against the league champs, Classical, who’s head coach is now one of our coaches and good friend, was the most accomplished I have felt in the game of baseball,” Curry said.

Curry’s baseball team started off with a hit. Throughout the season, Curry is ready to strive as a player and associate his hard work with integrity and his leadership with a loving heart. Being his senior year, Curry hopes to fulfill all of his achievements as a pitcher and player.